11 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. for most patient areas
Parents may visit their children in the Pediatrics Unit at any time, and siblings are welcome on the Labor and Delivery floor.
For the Safety and Comfort of All of Our Patients
- Visitors to the critical care unit are limited to immediate family members only.
- Visitors should leave the room promptly when treatment is to be given or when asked to do so by a nurse or physician.
- Please wash your hands upon entering and leaving the patient's room for your health, as well as the health of our patients.
- Visitors must not enter a patient's room if they have a cold or other potentially contagious ailment.
- Visitors should not enter a patient's room when a "No Visitors" or "Isolation" sign is posted on the door. Some areas require gowns and/or masks upon entering the room. Please check with a nurse if you are unsure.
- All visitors must wear shirts and shoes while at any of The Medical Center of Aurora campuses.
- An adult must accompany all young visitors at all times.
- Our patients are healing and need to rest. Please keep voices low in both the patient rooms and waiting areas. Ensure your children are supervised at all times.