This class is designed for children 3 to 8 years old who are becoming new brothers or sisters for the first time. Parents remain with their child or children.
This hands-on fun class will focus on:
- Fostering responsibility and enjoyment in helping with baby
- Discussing and practicing safe ways to hold and interact with new baby
- Helping children understand the variety of emotions they will feel with their sibling's arrival
- Becoming familiar with the hospital and its visitation guidelines
- Answering questions from both children and parents
- A tour of the birthing center
This class is two hours and costs $20 per family.
REGISTER ONLINE or call 303-873-0630.