This hands-on class is for you and your baby. Infant massage includes the critical elements of bonding: eye-to-eye contact, skin-to-skin contact, smiling and other facial expressions, soothing sounds, cuddling, smell and interaction. Another important benefit of infant massage is the closeness between parents and baby. The benefits are life-long. Parents find that daily message and the interaction it provides is a wonderful way to stay in touch with their growing child.
In this four-week class you will learn the benefits and methods of infant massage. You also will participate with other new parents. NOTE: Babies should be at least 1 month old before attending this class. Infant massage offers many benefits:
- Encourages your baby to sleep longer and deeper
- Enhances loving communication between you and your baby
- Helps to strengthen breathing, circulation and digestion
- Relieves the symptoms of gas and colic
- Makes you feel more confident in caring for your baby
- Allows you and your baby to relax and relieve tension
- Promotes powerful bonding
The cost is $35 per person/family for 4 sessions. Each session is 1.75 hours for a total of 7 hours of instruction.
REGISTER ONLINE or call 303-873-0630.