The decision to breastfeed your newborn impacts the whole family. This class is intended to set the stage for a positive and rewarding experience. In addition to explaining lactation, the class explores:
- Current techniques and preparations that foster successful breastfeeding
- How to prepare for returning to the workplace
- The proper collection and storage and breast milk
- Tips on proper nutrition and how to maintain your milk supply
- The benefits of breastfeeding
- Developing a breastfeeding support system
Breastfeeding Preparation is three hours and costs $25 per person/couple.
REGISTER ONLINE or call 303-873-0630.