Breast Cancer Support
The Breast Cancer Support Group at The Medical Center of Aurora meets the third Thursday of every month from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Colorado Breast Care. There is no cost to attend the group, which is facilitated by Sue Scheiwe, RN, a breast-health specialist.
The group covers a variety of topics, including:
- Focus on healing: lymphedema
- The Lebed method of exercise
- Updates on breast cancer
- Sex and sexuality
- Breast cancer: truth or myth
- Take the fear out of breast cancer
- Doctor of chiropractic and acupuncture
Registration is not required.
For more information, please call 303-338-7773.
Colorado Breast Care
1444 S. Potomac Street
Aurora, CO 80012