Centennial Medical Plaza
14200 E Arapahoe Rd
Centennial, CO 80112
A campus of The Medical Center of Aurora
The Only ER in Centennial with Board Certified Physicians 24/7
We're Close. We're Fast.
Accidents happen. Kids get sick. And chest pain can't wait. When the unexpected occurs, count on Centennial Medical Plaza ER, your community ER, to care for you and your loved ones. A full-service emergency room, Centennial Medical Plaza ER is staffed 24/7 by board certified emergency medicine physicians and specially trained nurses, allowing for timely treatment of acute illnesses or injuries, without a trip to the hospital.
Centennial Medical Plaza ER provides the care you need, close to home.
Centennial Medical Plaza offers a variety of health care services for the entire family. Complete with 19 patient beds and a designated trauma room, the facility offers onsite services typically found only in a hospital setting, including:
- Digital Radiology
- CT scan
- Blood bank, exclusively for CMP ER use
- Full spectrum of emergency diagnostic services
- AirLife helipad for rapid transport of the most critical patients to ICU, Cath lab or Trauma Center
Focusing on personalized care provided by experienced professionals. Centennial Medical Plaza consistently has high patient, physician and employee satisfaction and is recognized as a national leader.
And Kaiser patients are welcome. So spread the word.
Centennial Medical Plaza is Colorado's first freestanding ER to earn accreditation from the Society of Chest Pain Centers.
Services Available at Centennial Medical Plaza
24-Hour Emergency Care
- Open 24/7
- Board certified emergency physicians
- Chest Pain Center accreditation
Colorado Breast Care at Centennial Medical Plaza
- Digital mammograms, breast ultrasound and bone density scans
- Walk-ins welcome
- Open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We provide safe surgical care to children and adults in surgical specialties including but not limited to ENT, dental, general, orthopedic, pain management, podiatry and spine. Hours of operation Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Imaging Services (Calcium Scoring CT Scan, CT Scan, Ultrasound, X-ray, 3T MRI)
- Open 24/7
- Metro Denver's only 24 hour infusion/transfusion center
- Provides medical and surgical observation on an outpatient basis.
- Open 24/7
- All major insurance plans
- Open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday