Pharmacy Residency Program
The Medical Center of Aurora/Centennial Medical Plaza offers two, 12-month pharmacy residency positions. The Pharmacy Residency Program's goals are to enhance critical thinking skills, develop a critical knowledge base, and achieve aptitude within the hospital pharmacy environment.
Pharmacy Residency Program Highlights
- Emphasis in critical care medicine
- Nine required rotations, three longitudinal rotations, numerous elective choices
- Wide variety of clinical rotations
- One-month orientation at beginning of residency
- Staffing every third weekend (two 8-hour shifts)
- Long-term residency project
- Journal club presentations, clinical presentations to staff, multidisciplinary committee reports & in-service presentations to hospital staff
- Attend ASHP mid-year
- Attend and present at Western States Regional Residency Conference in California
- Medical, dental and vision benefits available
- Vacation and professional time off
Pharmacy Residency Program Director
Brandy Greene, PharmD.